Date/place of birth: Germany
Marital status: married
German (mother language)
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
Hiking; Jogging; Table tennis
PerfectProCalc/ Perfect Calcard; SC, PUR, Sourcing; Electric/Electronic PCB, PCBA
Quality Manager (TUEV), Six Sigma, EOQ Quality Management Auditor, Purchasing, Internal ISO/TS 16949:2002 Auditor; APQP/PPAP
Toolmaker of tools for automotive industry (plastic injection molds)
Apprenticeship as toolmaker, certificate mark 1.6
10/2014 – now
General Manager Drive & Motion
• Recognize, prioritize, and evaluate market trends and specific growth opportunities, to motivate key accounts and distributors; strategical marketing and sales
• decisively shaping and developing all commercial processes in order to ensure continuous decision-making and planning security; development of strategic goals and objectives; further develop the processes and strengthen the organization
• Hands-on role with responsibility for managing all accounting, finance, supply chain (purchasing, On-time-delivery, Inventory, transportation, cost reduction, value chain optimization), IT, HR, TPS, MFG, ENG, TPM, S&M, HSE, QM, SQE functions and staff
• Identification of operational improvements, continuous improvement of existing Controlling system, audit compliance and KPI’s for the China locations
• Matrix Management with global management organization. Working closely with HQ in Italy/ Germany/ Sweden/ US
• Build-up of efficient organizational structure, high performance organization & culture; development of talents
• Budgeting, cost estimation, strategies of products, machines, automation, production, organizational structure.
• Monitoring of fixtures and tool development, reduction of lead time, cycle time
• Achieve and keep quality standards of 16949, 14001, 18001
• Cost reduction activities at shop floor with Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, TPS, TPM, VSA/VSM, Kanban
• DFMEA, VAVE in cooperation with product design team in US and Germany
• Business expansion (Sales and Marketing) in elevator, material handling, automotive
• Guarantee that all operations are perform in line with full respect of regulatory compliance. strategic collaborations with key stakeholders & local government
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the Code of Conduct.
08/2013 – 09/2014
Sourcing and Controlling
• Managing manufacturing activities of electric/electronic parts, plastic injection parts in China for European manufacturers
• Production of tooling and parts for automotive suppliers (plastic injection, die casting, stamping)
Robert Bosch GmbH
Project Management Director Electric Vehicles for BMW (Shenyang, Munich)
• Overall management of local team including sales, controlling, plant production (assembly), engineering, quality, purchasing of all commodities, supplier quality assurance, warehouse/logistic, customer support, and finance
Purchasing Director Asia-Pacific for all business sectors (incl. automotive vehicles)
• “Supplier Process Evaluation and Cost Transparency” for all Bosch Business Units (BUs) in Asia-Pacific (AP): China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan
• Cost structure analysis of purchased parts and tools (die & molds) of suppliers (plastic injection, aluminum die casting, stamping, deep drawing, plastic injection, machining, heat treatment)
Valeo Wiper Systems GmbH
Cost Reduction & SD Manager
• Supplier Development, QCD (Quality Cost Delivery) and Cost Reduction Workshop Leader
• Focus commodities: plastic injection, die casting, stamping, deep drawing, electrical parts
General Motors Europe, GM International Organization
• Quality Manager “APQP, PPAP, SPC” at GM Worldwide Purchasing: Quality release of purchased parts for engine & transmission .
• Project Manager “Cost Management Process Integration” and Process Auditor ISO TS 16949:2002 : Product cost reduction, value analysis, cost break down
• Representative of Integrated Management Systems (knowledge management, process risk management, quality management, balanced score cards); Auditor ISO 9001:2000
• Supervisor “Process Management & Vehicle Mass Analysis”
• Project Engineer “CAD/CAM/CAE/DMU/VR Coordination Body & Electric (Product Eng./ Manufacturing Eng.)” Introduction “Process Performance Activities” in Body & Electric.
BMW AG, Munich
• Product Engineering, Process improvements, Implementation, Efficiency & workflow studies.
• CAD-Designer of Punching tools (progressive dies), Tool shop, Press shop, Manufacturing Engineering
University of Applied Science Munich, Industrial Engineering;
• Computer science, information/data processing, CAD/CAM (Catia, UG)
• Result: Dipl. Ing. (FH) examination performance marking average 2.5, diploma thesis marking 1.0.
University of Applied Science Coburg, Mechanical Engineering
• production technique; REFA (organization of factory work)
• Result: Dipl. Ing. (FH) examination performance marking 2.5, diploma thesis marking 1.0.